|Bluetooth Gate and Garage Control
|The 1Control Solo Replaces existing remote controls, and allows the user to control their gate or garage door from their smartphone using bluetooth connection
Free App Download
- The SOLO app is free to download on iOS and Android stores, and can be used on up to 10 separate devices at a time. Security is provided by a 6 digit PIN number.
- The app can also memorise up to 4 fixed or rolling code remotes, just place them next to the SOLO and the app's step by step guide will help you with this process.
- The app is available on all iPhone devices, providing they have iOS 7 or later and are models including the iPhone 4S and above.
- Similarly, all Android devices with Android 4.3 are compatible.
Easy App Installation
- No wires or technical support is needed for the installation
- Can accommodate up to 10 different users.
- The SOLO comes with pre-installed batteries, expected to last up to 2 years.
- Once the app has been installed, place the SOLO within 15m of the gate or garage door and at least 1m from the ground.
- The SOLO has been built to last in all weather conditions, including snow, heat and heavy rain.
The SOLO is compatible with a wide range of 433.92 and 868 Mhz remotes from all brands. Examples of compatible remotes include:
- Came - TOP862NA, TOP432S, TOP432SA, TOP432NA, TOP432EV
- Chamberlain/Liftmaster/Motorlift - TX4 UNI, TX4R UNI, 4335EML, 433EML, 9433E, 84335E,ML, 94335EML , 94335E
- Mhouse - TX3, TX4, MOOVO, GTX4
- Nice - SMILO, Easy S, VERY-VR, ERA-FLOR, ERGO, FLO-R
- BFT - MITTO, MITTO RCB, MITTO A, TEO, VTM, TXQ, TRC
- Gibidi - AU1600, AU1680, DOMINO, TMB, TSM
- Genius - Amigo, Echo, Kilo, Bravo
- Novoferm - Novotron 502, Novotron 202 MB, Mini Novotron 40, Mini Novotron 502, Mini Novotron 504
Please check the 1Control SOLO compatibilty page carefully before purchasing.
The 1Control Solo is not compatible with Seip remote controls or garage door operators.